Terms & Conditions
1. Mick’s Mobile Discos is a registered business with H.M.R.C. for tax purposes. All prices quoted are inclusive of all taxes payable by Mick’s Mobile Discos.
2. This contract reflects the verbal agreement. It shall be deemed un-confirmed until the booking form and retainer reservation fee is received by Mick’s Mobile Discos within 7 working days of the issuing date. If alterations need be made to this contract by hirer after being completed, these must be made in writing or email to Mick’s Mobile Discos. Please Note: by completing and sending this booking form, you agree that you are making a confirmed booking and entering into a contract which carries your acceptance, in full, of the booking terms.
3. Reservation fee: you agree to our reservation fee normally £30 which is non returnable (see note 5) and payable in advance to secure entertainment. The reservation fee is deducted from the price quoted.
3.1 For option 1 payment of the outstanding balance becomes payable in CASH on the night of your function within 1(one) hour of the performance start time as detailed in the booking details, unless the hirer requests an alternative payment plan and this is agreed and confirmed in writing by Mick’s Mobile Discos.
4. Overtime Charge: Any extension to the agreed performance times stated, will be charged at £35 per hour (or part hour) before midnight & £50 per hour (or part hour) thereafter, which shall be payable in advance at the time the extension request is made and is subject to venue approval. It is your responsibility to get venue approval for any extension, no refund of any monies paid in respect of additional hours agreed by the hirer & Mick’s Mobile Discos will be given if the venue later cuts short these hours.
5. The Client shall have the right to cancel the booking by serving upon Mick’s Mobile Discos not less than 21 clear days notice in writing. In the event of the client wishing to cancel this contract agreement for any reason other than Act of God or National Disaster, any advance reservation payment will be forfeited. If notice to Cancel is given within 21 clear days before agreed performance date then the full balance owing maybe sort.
6 In the unlikely event that Mick’s Mobile Discos is unable to attend personally due to accident or sudden illness, Mick’s Mobile Discos shall endeavour to provide but can not guarantee a suitable substitute offering a similar service at no additional charge to the client. If Mick’s Mobile Discos can not source a substitute similar service then any monies paid in advance including reservation fee will be refunded without delay.
7. The hirer will appreciate that suitable time for venue/room access, safe installation and dismantling and safe removal of equipment from venue is required in addition to performance time. Therefore, the hirer and venue will allow suitable time for the installation and dismantling and removal of disco equipment (up to 90 minutes each side of the booking times). Where appropriate, the hirer will also inform the venue, in advance, of artiste(s) requirements. Please note: Mick’s Mobile Discos shall not be liable for any additional charges levied to the client by the venue in relation to equipment assembly / removal timescales. .
8 The hirer will ensure that safe and adequate power is available. Mick’s Mobile Discos has full PAT test Certificates for inspection.
9. The hirer agrees that compensation for any loss of or damage to equipment by hirer’s guests, may be sort. This will be reported at the time of any incident and any damage shown to hirer.